- Removed the
Chaos prefix from any Panorama panels/panels that had it.
ChaosHud is now
ChaosMainMenu is now
MainMenu, and so on.
- Removed the
Chaos prefix from any Panorama events that had it.
ChaosFrameUpdate is now
ChaosShowIntroMovie is now
ShowIntroMovie, and so on.
chaos_hud_menu_show command to
chaos_hud_menu_hide command to
chaos_hud_menu_reload command to
ChaosPopupManager from Panorama. Use
ChaosTooltipManager from Panorama. Use
- Added an overlay plane when using Hammer’s Clipping Tool
- Added buildambientcache concommand to pack ambient light cache into bsp
- Added checkpoint system for KZ.
- Added support for AVX/AVX2 (and other modern x86 extensions) in VRAD. If your processor doesn’t support it (or if you pass -noavx), it will fallback to a more generic version of VRAD.
- Added Comparisons HUD option to settings
- Fixed DX11 swapchain creation failing in some cases
- Fixed a bug causing ambient_generic to not use the correct source entity when played using the Toggle input
- Fixed a bug preventing ambient_generic entities without the ‘Start Silent’ flag from playing
- Fixed crash when
ContextMenuFadoutTime is undefined
- Fixed crash-on-exit in most utilities on Linux. This was a harmless crash, but annoying nonetheless.
- Fixed dynamic game mounts when running under WINE
- Fixed hammer 3D view selection not working properly with instances
- Fixed materials being used for ropes and anything else simultaneously sometimes not being drawn (e.g. on surf_arcade)
- Fixed packing of certain files into VPKs with vpk.exe
- Fixed vgui_script trying to create a video material every frame when it fails to load
- Load gameevents.res and modevents.res from the MOD search path instead of GAME. Previously, custom folder and workshop addons could unintentionally break things.
- News component now uses up-to-date Steam feed
- Fixed settings import/export dialogue
- Cleaned up some console spam
- Display times on end of run graph axis as time strings (game/issues/1995)
- Hid some potentially buggy debug console commands
- Improved L4D1 and ASW model compatiblity
- Improved behavior of vpk.exe on Windows
- Load particles_manifest.txt from MOD search path. This is to prevent workshop addons overriding it. The additional BSP-packed particles_manifest.txt is unaffected by this change.
- Removed controller support in Momentum
- Static prop ambient light cache is now stored